Symfony 5.1.2 released
Warning: Symfony 5.1 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 5.1.2 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #37286 [Console] Reset question validator attempts only for actual stdin (bis) (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37265 [HttpFoundation] use InputBag for Request::$request only if data is coming from a form (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37283 [SecurityBundle] Fix CookieClearingLogoutListener DI configuration (@wouterj)
- bug #37160 Reset question validator attempts only for actual stdin (@ostrolucky)
- bug #36975 [PropertyInfo] Make PhpDocExtractor compatible with phpDocumentor v5 (@DerManoMann)
- bug #37279 [Form] Fixed prototype block prefixes hierarchy of the CollectionType (@yceruto)
- bug #37276 [Form] Fixed block prefixes hierarchy of the CollectionType (@yceruto)
- bug #37261 Fix register csrf protection listener (@Ne-Lexa)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.