Symfony 5.1.5 released
Symfony 5.1.5 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2020-15094 Remove headers with internal meaning from HttpClient responses (@mpdude)
- bug #38024 [Console] Fix undefined index for inconsistent command name definition (@chalasr)
- bug #38023 [DI] fix inlining of non-shared services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #38022 Missed AbstractArgument (@a-menshchikov)
- bug #38020 [PhpUnitBridge] swallow deprecations (@xabbuh)
- bug #37961 [Mailer] Fixed ‘verif _peer’ option in mailer DSN being ignored (@SnakePin)
- bug #38010 [Cache] Psr16Cache does not handle Proxy cache items (@alex-dev)
- bug #37937 [Serializer] fixed fix encoding of cache keys with anonymous classes (@michaelzangerle)
- bug #38002 [Validator] Fix PhpUnitBridge version constraint (@derrabus)
- bug #38001 Fix symfony/amazon-mailer constraint (@Michał Jusięga)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now