Symfony 5.2.0 released
Symfony 5.2.0 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- feature #39213 [Security] [DX] Automatically add PasswordUpgradeBadge + default support() impl in AbstractFormLoginAuthenticator (@wouterj)
- bug #39166 [Messenger] Fix mssql compatibility for doctrine transport. (@bill moll)
- bug #39210 [DoctrineBridge] Fix form EntityType with filter on UID (@jderusse)
- bug #39211 [HttpClient] fix binding to network interfaces (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #39129 [DependencyInjection] Fix circular in DI with lazy + byContruct loop (@jderusse)
- feature #39153 [Security] Automatically register custom authenticator as entr _point (if supported) (@wouterj)
- bug #39068 [DependencyInjection][Translator] Silent deprecation triggered by libxm _disabl _entit _loader (@jderusse)
- bug #39119 [Form] prevent duplicated error message for file upload limits (@xabbuh)
- bug #39099 [Form] ignore the pattern attribute for textareas (@xabbuh)
- feature #39118 [DoctrineBridge] Require doctrine/persistence 2 (@greg0ire)
- feature #39128 [HttpFoundation] Deprecate BinaryFileResponse::create() (@derrabus)
- bug #39154 [Yaml] fix lexing strings containing escaped quotation characters (@xabbuh)
- bug #39187 [Security] Support for SwitchUserToken instances serialized with 4.4/5.1 (@derrabus)
- bug #39180 [Serializer] Fix denormalizing scalar with UnwrappingDenormalizer (@camilledejoye)
- bug #38597 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix qualification of deprecations triggered by the debug class loader (@fancyweb)
- bug #39160 [Console] Use a partial buffer in SymfonyStyle (@jderusse)
- bug #39168 [Console] Fix console closing tag (@jderusse)
- bug #39155 [VarDumper] fix casting resources turned into objects on PHP 8 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #39131 [Cache] Fix CI because of Couchbase version (@jderusse)
- bug #39115 [HttpClient] don’t fallback to HTTP/1.1 when HTTP/2 streams break (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #33763 [Yaml] fix lexing nested sequences/mappings (@xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.