Symfony 5.3.1 released
Symfony 5.3.1 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #41463 [Serializer][Validator] Fix not null return from “getCollectionValueTypes” (@jderusse)
- bug #41493 [Security] Readd deprecated methods to the interfaces (@wouterj)
- bug #41495 [HttpFoundation] Add ReturnTypeWillChange to SessionHandlers (@nikic)
- bug #41485 [HttpKernel] fix ArgumentMetadataFactory messes up controller arguments with attributes (@sgehrig)
- bug #41461 Fix Symfony 5.3 end of maintenance date (@jmsche)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.