Symfony 5.4.0-BETA2 released
Symfony 5.4.0-BETA2 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #44042 Fix DateIntervalToStringTransformer::transform() doc (@BenMorel)
- bug #44034 [Yaml] don't try to replace references in quoted strings (@xabbuh)
- bug #44013 [ErrorHandler] fix parsing @param with dollars in the description (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44010 [DependencyInjection] fix auto-refresh when inline_factories is enabled (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44028 [ErrorHandler] Fix FlattenException::setPrevious argument typing (@welcoMattic)
- bug #44016 [SecurityBundle] Fix listing listeners in profiler when authenticator manager is disabled (@94noni)
- bug #44012 [DependencyInjection] fix inlining when non-shared services are involved (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44002 [Cache] Fix Memory leak (@a1812)
- bug #43993 [FrameworkBundle] fix deprecation message (@nicolas-grekas)
- feature #43985 [HttpClient] Implement ResetInterface for all http clients (@rmikalkenas)
- bug #43981 [FrameworkBundle] fix registering late resettable services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43988 [DoctrineBridge] add support for the JSON type (@dunglas)
- bug #43987 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix Uncaught ValueError (@dunglas)
- feature #43983 [HttpKernel] allow ignoring kernel.reset methods that don't exist (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43967 [Loco] Fix Loco Provider ID and pull & push local messages reading (@welcoMattic)
- bug #43961 [HttpClient] Curl http client has to reinit curl multi handle on reset (@rmikalkenas)
- bug #43930 [DependencyInjection] Fix support for unions/intersections together with ServiceSubscriberInterface (@kbond)
- bug #43948 [Asset][Security] Fixed leftover deprecations PHP 8.1 (@michaljusiega)
- bug #43944 [Yaml] revert using functions provided by polyfill packages (@xabbuh)
- bug #43940 [FrameworkBundle] Fix logic in workflow:dump between workflow name and workflow id (@noniagriconomie)
- bug #43945 [Runtime] fix defining APP_DEBUG when Dotenv is not enabled (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.