Symfony 5.4.13 released
Symfony 5.4.13 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 5.4.12:
- bug #47317 [Security] Fix login url matching when app is not run with url rewriting or from a sub folder (@sgehrig)
- bug #47637 [FrameworkBundle] Fix passing serializer.default_context option to normalizers (@wuchen90)
- bug #47695 [FrameworkBundle] Filter out trans paths that are covered by a parent folder path (@natewiebe13)
- bug #45554 [Serializer] Fixed framework.serializer.default_context is not working for JsonEncoder (@siganushka)
- bug #47547 [Ldap] Do not run ldap_set_option on failed connection (@tatankat)
- bug #47578 [Security] Fix AbstractFormLoginAuthenticator return types (@AndrolGenhald)
- bug #47614 [FrameworkBundle] Fix a phpdoc in mailer assertions (@HeahDude)
- bug #47516 [HttpFoundation] Prevent BinaryFileResponse::prepare from adding content type if no content is sent (@naitsirch)
- bug #47533 [Messenger] decode URL-encoded characters in DSN's usernames/passwords (@xabbuh)
- bug #47530 [HttpFoundation] Always return strings from accept headers (@ausi)
- bug #47523 [Uid] Ensure ULIDs are monotonic even when the time goes backward (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47528 [Form] fix UUID tranformer (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47488 [Security] Fix valid remember-me token exposure to the second consequent request (@Ivan Kurnosov)
- bug #47518 [Uid] Fix validating UUID variant bits (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47441 [HttpClient] [HttpClientBundle] Bugfix for delayed retryableHttpClient (@martkop26)
- bug #47499 [Uid][Validator] Stop to first ULID format violation (@ogizanagi)
- bug #47491 [HttpKernel] Prevent exception in RequestDataCollector if request stack is empty (@aschempp)
- bug #47497 [Bridge] Fix mkdir() race condition in ProxyCacheWarmer (@andrey-tech)
- bug #47415 [HttpClient] Psr18Client ignore invalid HTTP headers (@nuryagdym)
- bug #47394 [Console] [Completion] Make bash completion run in non interactive mode (@Seldaek)
- bug #47455 [Mime] Fix TextPart broken after being serialized (@fabpot)
- bug #47423 [String] CamelCase/SnakeCase on uppercase word (@mpiot)
- bug #47435 [HttpKernel] lock when writting profiles (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47417 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix profile search bar link query params (@HeahDude)
- bug #47437 [Mime] Fix email rendering when having inlined parts that are not related to the content (@fabpot)
- bug #47434 [HttpFoundation] move flushing outside of Response::closeOutputBuffers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47351 [FrameworkBundle] Do not throw when describing a factory definition (@MatTheCat)
- bug #47403 [Mailer] Fix edge cases in STMP transports (@fabpot)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.