Symfony 5.4.14 released
Symfony 5.4.14 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 5.4.13:
- bug #47621 [Serializer] Allow getting discriminated type by class name (@TamasSzigeti)
- bug #47833 [TwigBridge] Remove empty spaces between choices when using checkbox-inline or checkbox-switch (@simondaigre)
- bug #47808 [HttpClient] Fix seeking in not-yet-initialized requests (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47798 [DoctrineBridge] Fix auto mapping for bundles that contain only embeddables (@jorissae)
- bug #47702 [Messenger] Fix default serializer not handling DateTime objects properly (@barton-webwings)
- bug #47779 [Console] Fix Helper::removeDecoration hyperlink bug (@greew)
- bug #47753 [Mime] sync message serializer code for forward-compatibility (@xabbuh)
- bug #47763 [PropertyInfo] a readonly property must not be reported as being writable (@xabbuh)
- bug #47731 [WebProfiler] Fix overflow issue in Forms panel (@zolikonta)
- bug #46956 [FrameworkBundle] Allow to specify null for exception mapping configuration values (@andrew-demb)
- bug #47746 [HttpFoundation] Fix BinaryFileResponse content type detection logic (@X-Coder264)
- bug #47626 [Notifier] [Expo] Throw exception on error-response from expo api (@sdrewergutland)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.