Symfony 6.0.0-RC1 released
Symfony 6.0.0-RC1 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2021-41268 [SecurityBundle] Default signature_properties to the previous behavior (@wouterj)
- security #cve-2021-41267 [HttpKernel] Fix missing extra trusted header in sub-request (@jderusse)
- security #cve-2021-41270 [Serializer] Use single quote to escape formulas (@jderusse)
- bug #44230 [Console] Add Suggestion class for more advanced completion suggestion (@wouterj)
- bug #44232 [Cache] fix connecting to local Redis sockets (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44204 [HttpClient] fix closing curl multi handle when destructing client (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44208 [Process] exclude argv/argc from possible default env vars (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44188 [VarExporter] fix exporting declared but unset properties when __sleep() is implemented (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44176 [Console] Default ansi option to null (@jderusse)
- bug #44179 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix JS error when toolbar is reloaded (@jderusse)
- bug #44177 [SecurityBundle] Remove Guard (@derrabus)
- bug #44172 [Security] Guard is incompatible with Symfony 6 (@derrabus)
- bug #44119 [HttpClient][Mime] Add correct IDN flags for IDNA2008 compliance (@j-bernard)
- bug #44139 [WebProfilerBundle] Prevent installation of incompatible mailer component versions (@Anne-Julia Seitz)
- bug #43917 Allow autodetecting mapping type for any object (@franmomu)
- bug #44130 [SecurityBundle] Remove outdated conditions based on authenticatorManagerEnabled (@chalasr)
- bug #44131 [Yaml] properly parse quoted strings tagged with !!str (@xabbuh)
- bug #42323 [TwigBridge] do not merge label classes into expanded choice labels (@xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.