Symfony 6.0.12 released
Symfony 6.0 is backed by:
Warning: Symfony 6.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 6.0.12 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.0.11:
- bug #47372 [Console] Fix OutputFormatterStyleStack::getCurrent return type (@alamirault)
- bug #47391 [LokaliseBridge] Fix push command --delete-missing options when there are no missing messages (@rwionczek)
- bug #47368 [Security] Count remember me cookie parts before accessing the second (@MatTheCat)
- bug #47358 Fix broken request stack state if throwable is thrown. (@Warxcell)
- bug #47304 [Serializer] Fix caching context-aware encoders/decoders in ChainEncoder/ChainDecoder (@Guite)
- bug #47329 Email image parts: regex for single closing quote (@rr-it)
- bug #47335 [Security] [AbstractToken] getUserIdentifier() must return a string (@mpiot)
- bug #47283 [HttpFoundation] Prevent accepted rate limits with no remaining token to be preferred over denied ones (@MatTheCat)
- bug #47128 [Serializer] Throw InvalidArgumentException if the data needed in the constructor doesn't belong to a backedEnum (@allison guilhem)
- bug #47273 [HttpFoundation] Do not send Set-Cookie header twice for deleted session cookie (@X-Coder264)
- bug #47255 [Serializer] Fix get accessor regex in AnnotationLoader (@jsor)
- bug #47238 [HttpKernel] Fix passing null to \trim() method in LoggerDataCollector (@SVillette)
- bug #47216 [Translation] Crowdin provider throw Exception when status is 50x (@alamirault)
- bug #47209 Always attempt to listen for notifications (@goetas)
- bug #47211 [Validator] validate nested constraints only if they are in the same group (@xabbuh)
- bug #47218 [Console] fix dispatch signal event check for compatibility with the contract interface (@xabbuh)
- bug #47200 [Form] ignore missing keys when mapping DateTime objects to uninitialized arrays (@xabbuh)
- bug #47189 [Validator] Add additional hint when egulias/email-validator needs to be installed (@mpdude)
- bug #47195 [FrameworkBundle] fix writes to static $kernel property (@xabbuh)
- bug #47185 [String] Fix snake conversion (@simPod)
- bug #47175 [DowCrawler] Fix locale-sensitivity of whitespace normalization (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47171 [TwigBridge] suggest to install the Twig bundle when the required component is already installed (@xabbuh)
- bug #47169 [Serializer] Fix throwing right exception in ArrayDenormalizer with invalid type (@norkunas)
- bug #47161 [Mailer] Fix logic (@fabpot)
- bug #47157 [Messenger] Fix Doctrine transport on MySQL (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47155 [Filesystem] Remove needless mb_* calls (@HellFirePvP)
- bug #46190 [Translation] Fix translator overlapse (@Xavier RENAUDIN)
- bug #47142 [Mailer] Fix error message in case of an STMP error (@fabpot)
- bug #45333 [Console] Fix ConsoleEvents::SIGNAL subscriber dispatch (@GwendolenLynch)
- bug #47145 [HttpClient] Fix shared connections not being freed on PHP < 8 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47143 [HttpClient] Fix memory leak when using StreamWrapper (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47130 [HttpFoundation] Fix invalid ID not regenerated with native PHP file sessions (@BrokenSourceCode)
- bug #47129 [FrameworkBundle] remove the ChatterInterface alias when the chatter service is removed (@xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.