Symfony 6.1.2 released
Symfony 6.1 is backed by:
Warning: Symfony 6.1 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 6.1.2 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.1.1:
- bug #46779 [String] Add an invariable word in french (@lemonlab)
- bug #46765 [Serializer] Fix denormalization union types with constructor (@Gwemox)
- bug #46769 [HttpKernel] Fix a PHP 8.1 deprecation notice in HttpCache (@mpdude)
- bug #46760 Fix double authentication via RememberMe resulting in wrong RememberMe cookie being set in client (@heiglandreas)
- bug #46766 Initially set user null. (@mogilvie)
- bug #46735 [Messenger] Do not log the message object itself (@ajardin)
- bug #46748 [Security] Fix legacy impersonation system (@dunglas)
- bug #46747 Fix global state pollution between tests run with ApplicationTester (@Seldaek)
- bug #46730 [Intl] Fix the IntlDateFormatter::formatObject signature (@damienalexandre)
- bug #46668 [FrameworkBundle] Lower JsonSerializableNormalizer priority (@aprat84)
- bug #46711 [PhpUnitBridge] Exclude from baseline generation deprecations triggered in legacy test (@mondrake)
- bug #46678 [HttpFoundation] Update "[Session] Overwrite invalid session id" to only validate when files session storage is used (@alexpott)
- bug #46665 [HttpClient] Fix Copy as curl with base uri (@HypeMC)
- bug #46670 [HttpClient] Fix json encode flags usage in copy-as-curl generation (@welcoMattic)
- bug #45861 [Serializer] Try all possible denormalization route with union types when ALLOW_EXTRA_ATTRIBUTES=false (@T-bond)
- bug #46676 [DoctrineBridge] Extend type guessing on enum fields (@Gigino Chianese)
- bug #46699 [Cache] Respect $save option in all adapters (@jrjohnson)
- bug #46697 [HttpKernel] Disable session tracking while collecting profiler data (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46704 Allow passing null in twig_is_selected_choice (@raziel057)
- bug #46684 [MonologBridge] Fixed support of elasticsearch 7.+ in ElasticsearchLogstashHandler (@lyrixx)
- bug #46650 [WebProfilerBundle] Bump http-kernel requirement to ^6.1 (@ostrolucky)
- bug #46646 [Messenger] move resetting services at worker stopped into listener (@Thomas Talbot)
- bug #46611 [PropertyInfo] Fix multi phpdoc covered promoted properties (@ostrolucky, @simPod)
- bug #46368 [Mailer] Fix for missing sender name in case with usage of the EnvelopeListener (@bobahvas)
- bug #46603 [Mailer] Fix Error Handling for OhMySMTP Bridge (@paul-oms)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.