Symfony 6.2.0-BETA2 released
Symfony 6.2.0-BETA2 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.2.0-BETA1:
- bug #48020 [FrameworkBundle] add router cache directory option to XML schema (@xabbuh)
- feature #47976 Add padding to HIBP check (@rullzer)
- bug #47990 [HttpClient] Fix retrying requests when the content is used by the strategy (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48005 [ErrorHandler] s/</br>/<br> (@PhilETaylor)
- bug #47907 [Console] Update Application.php (@aleksandr-shevchenko)
- bug #47992 [Mailer] Fix BC breaking event name change (@chalasr)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.