symfony Camp 2008
This year again, DOP organizes the symfony camp. The event takes place on the 12th and 13th of September. This is a unique opportunity to meet the community.
The camp will start with a training on symfony 1.1, given by Nicolas Perriault (symfony 1.1 release manager).
The second day is packed with great talks:
- Lessons learned at Yahoo! (Dustin Whittle)
- symfony performance (Fabian Lange, symfony 1.2 release manager
- symfony and Doctrine vs Propel (Jonathan Wage, lead developer of Doctrine
- Yahoo user interface libraries (Dustin Whittle)
- Plugins and making your own (Lambert Beekhuis)
- Admin generator (Ian Christian)
- symfony 2.0 (myself)
So, you can register today and I hope to see you there.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.