Symfony core team members selected at the API Platform Conference 2023
API Platform is an open-source framework based on Symfony that aims to simplify the process of building modern and robust APIs, by providing a comprehensive set of tools and features.
The API Platform Conference is back and will be organized in Lille on September 21st and 22nd 2023! The event is only four months away, and a first set of speakers have been announced. Amongst them, Symfony core team members:
- Ryan Weaver, a tutorial writer for SymfonyCasts, will be coming from the USA to teach us how to build and love our API Platform test suite.
- Robin Chalas will share all of his best practices for securing your API.
- Nicolas Grekas has accepted our invitation and will give an exclusive talk, to be announced very soon.
- Kévin Dunglas will kick off the first day of conferences with an unheard-of keynote (more info coming very soon).
The rest of the program is very promising:
- David Buchmann will come to Lille to reveal how to do cache invalidation and cache tagging.
- Paula Čučuk will present an open-source library based on Symfony and Elasticsearch
- Loïc Frémont and Łukasz Chruściel will give talks about Sylius.
- Boas Falke and Holger Dörner will share their experience with migrating legacy code.
- Pauline Vos will explain why web decentralization is important.
For the third year in a row, the API Platform Conference will be held in Lille, France. Alongside the conference rooms, there will be an exhibition hall for companies that use API Platform or promote open-source software. Additionally, a community party is scheduled to take place.
To make your visit to Lille easier, rooms have been pre-booked and negotiated to a special price. Take a look at the available options and book them asap. The “Offre spéciale” mention should appear on each hotel.
Take advantage of the regular tickets until July 31st! Early bird tickets sold out sooner than expected, so don't miss your chance to attend this amazing event! Tickets are free for students and job seeking developers.
Any questions about the API Platform Con? Contact Les-Tilleuls.coop, the event organizers.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.