Symfony in the Cloud: Your enterprise projects on Platform.sh
You may be a passionate developer, a small team, or a big enterprise corporation; Platform.sh can scale with you.
Enterprise projects have specific needs as they're highly critical for your business.
For the most demanding customers, you can opt-in for the Enterprise or Elite tiers from Platform.sh. They bring a lot:
- Support SLA: Urgent requests answered under 1h on Enterprise, and 45m on Elite
- Guaranteed uptime SLA: from 99.9% to 99.99%
- Active monitoring 24x7
- On-Call support agent pro-actively paged in case of an incident
- CDN included with 1TB of bandwidth included
- Dedicated VMs up to 192 vCPUs and 768 GB RAM with the classic 3x redundancy architecture and even more with the split architecture
- Observability Suite, including Metrics, Blackfire APM, and Profiling
- Automated Backups
- Automated code updates feature for managing fleets of websites
- Auto-scaling: your projects automatically upscale if needed
- Additional security features like MFA over SSH, outgoing firewall, SSO, …
- Compliance assistance
With the Enterprise offer, our teams become an extension of yours. You can rely on:
- Our 24x7 support team that works in a follow the sun model;
- The onboarding team that helps our customers discover the platform share best practices, and quickstart projects;
- A Customer Success Manager who handles the day-to-day communications;
- A Technical Account Manager team that can answer technical questions.
If you want to know more about Platform.sh Enterprise offer, please contact our Sales team (and click on the “Request more info” button).
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.