Symfony Newsletter - September 2023 Edition
For the first time, SymfonyCon will take place in Brussels, Belgium. We are excited to say that the schedule, composed of 3 parallel tracks in English, is currently being announced on our blog! Find below some of the great talks and speakers:
- Domain-Driven Design: The Basics" - Stefan Koopmanschap
- PHPUnit 10 for Symfony Developers" - Sebastian Bergmann
- It's a (testing) trap!" - Ramona Schwering
- Task scheduling can be boring, but not with Symfony scheduler" - Allison Guilhem
- Static Analysis Crash Course for Framework Developers" - Ondřej Mirtes
- Symfony Apps as Standalone Binaries" - Kévin Dunglas
- How to use GPT with your Symfony app" - Christopher Hertel
- How much database abstraction do I need?" - Alexander M. Turek
- Get a grip on your project's supply chain" - Nils Adermann
- Hands-on with LiveComponents, AssetMapper, Turbo & Stimulus" - Ryan Weaver
Find more details on the schedule here! 💡
As usually, the conference will start with practical workshops on December 5 and 6. Participating to the 2-day workshops will allow you to learn, practice and improve your skills in a small and friendly group. Here is an overview of the first themes announced (with more to come!):
- From 0 to master the translation of your app - Mathieu Santostefano
- Getting the Most Out of PHPStan - Ondřej Mirtes
- From ORM to ODM: how to start using MongoDB with Doctrine - Andreas Braun
- Road to safer applications - Florent Morselli
- Having Fun & Being Productive with Symfony UX & AssetMapper - Ryan Weaver
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony - Jan Schädlich
Each registration includes coffee breaks, lunch boxes as well as the conference evening at the Brussels Comics Museum on Thursday, December 7! 🎉
See you there to think, exchange our experiences, share our knowledge and go off the beaten track together!
SymfonyLive Berlin 2023: October 5 – 6, 2023 - Kicks off next week! Meet amazing trainers and speakers in Berlin... Register while you still can!
SymfonyCon Brussels 2023: December 7 – 8, 2023 - Prepare yourself with the practical guide! Transportation, venue, accommodation, catering...all you need! Read more
SymfonyOnline January 2024 - January 18 – 19, 2024 - Join the next SymfonyOnline conference ! Regular tickets ends on November 13
SymfonyLive Paris 2024 - March 28 – 29, 2024 - Call for papers is open! Submit a talk or a workshop in French until December 18th!
Symfony 6.3 improves security features such as programmatic login, Remember Me and the user logout.
Dive into the talk given by Nicolas Grekas titled "Unleashing the power of lazy objects in PHP🪄", as showcased at SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022!
Secure your replay ticket and relish this enlightening session at your leisure. The presentation is accessible in English and includes English subtitles for your convenience.
Suscribe here to Symfony monthly newsletter, to keep up to date with the latest news, by ticking the box "Receive news about Symfony"!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.