SymfonyCon Brussels 2023 - Call for paper is open!
SymfonyCon Brussels 2023, our annual International Symfony conference, will take place on December 7 & 8!. Prepare now your participation by submitting a talk or workshop proposal, registering for the conference or becoming a conference partner! See more information below:
Call for papers is now open! Submit now your talk proposals in English until August 28th, 2023!
Please take few seconds to read the following information:
- SymfonyCon talks last for 30 minutes and are followed by 5 minutes for Q&A; Workshops can be 1 or 2 days.
- Talks about Symfony and related projects (Twig, Doctrine, etc.) are prioritized over generic PHP talks. Original talks that haven't been delivered in previous conferences are also prioritized.
- You must have the rights to use your talk/workshop materials and you must be allowed to speak publicly about the project or topic you will present.
- We usually receive lots of similar proposals; consider submitting several proposals to increase your chances of being selected.
A technical committee will select the sessions among the proposals received at the closing deadline. All speakers will be contacted by email.
Each selected speaker and trainer will receive a free ticket to attend the conference as well as a speaker gift! Speakers who do not live in the conference city will also have their travel and accommodation costs covered.
If you have never spoken at a conference before, our speaker mentoring program is for you! Experienced speakers will be happy to help you prepare for your conference, whether it's preparing your slides or rehearsing your talk. You can also ask for advice on #diversity or #speaker-mentoring channels on the Symfony Slack or in the comments when you send your talk proposal.
Participate and learn the latest about Symfony on:
- December 5 & 6 for a 2-day workshops only: 990 €
- December 7 & 8 for a 2-day conference only: 399 €
- December 5 - 8 for a 4-day workshop and conference combo: 1 190 €
Become a SymfonyCon Brussels 2023 partner
Do you want to support Symfony and meet its community? Are you looking for new developers? Like SensioLabs, Platform.sh, Ibexa, Netgen layouts, Jetbrains, Les-Tilleuls.coop, Sentry, Shopware, Api platform, SymfonyCasts, Sylius ... who trusted us in 2022, join us as a partner for our next International Symfony conference!
Contact us at
email@example.com, our Symfony Events team will be happy to send you our brochure and answer all your questions.
Join us and be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.