SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022: See you in a month!
SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 will start in a month!
We have prepared an exciting program for you with 3 conference tracks, 38 talks, 1 unconference room, an exhibition area with great partners and a special moment at Walt Disney Studios Park only open for SymfonyCon attendees! The whole conference will be in English. Are you ready to join us?
1) Read the detailed talks and program:
In small groups for practical workshops:
- Building modular and interactive applications with Symfony UX - Ryan Weaver
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps - Thomas di Luccio
- Knowing your state machines - Symfony Workflow - Tobias Nyholm
- Advanced Security with Symfony - Andreas Hucks
- API development with API Platform - Kévin Dunglas
- Practical Forms with Symfony - Christopher Hertel
- TypeScript for PHP Developers - Alexander M. Turek
- Make the most of Platform.sh, the Official Symfony Cloud Platform - Sylvain Tenier
- Getting the Most Out of PHPStan - Ondřej Mirtes
- Test Driven Development The Right Way - Diego Aguiar
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns - Alexandre Salomé
- Symfony 5/6: the fast track - Nicolas Grekas
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony - Jan Schädlich
and for the main conference:
- Keynote - Fabien Potencier
- GNAP: The future of OAuth - Robin Chalas
- Dilemmas and decisions. What we've learned designing new Sylius API - Łukasz Chruściel
- From monolith to decoupled…wait, why is that one getting bigger?!? - Shawna Spoor
- Unleashing the power of lazy objects in PHP - Nicolas Grekas
- Transactional vs. Analytical Processing - Christopher Hertel
- Advanced Git magic - Pauline Vos
- 7 Lessons You Can Learn From Disney Movies - Stefan Koopmanschap
- PHPStan: Advanced Types - Ondřej Mirtes
- Schrödinger's SQL - The SQL inside the Doctrine box - Claudio Zizza
- The PHP Stack’s Supply Chain - Sebastian Bergmann
- Symfony & Hotwire: an efficient combo to quickly develop complex applications - Florent Destremau
- Building a great product means designing for your users - Natalie Harper
- Symfony UX without JS toolchain?! #UseThePlatform - Kévin Dunglas
- A self-training journey to the Symfony Certification - and beyond - Camille Jouan
- Voice of partner panel discussion: how Platform.sh agency partners drive innovation and growth - Erik Evrard
- Fighting impostor syndrome: a practical handbook - Marine Gandy
- Jeopardy! - Tomasz Kowalczyk
- Climate change and IT, scaling sustainably - Fred Plais, Leah Goldfarb
- Decoupling an application with Symfony Messenger - David Buchmann
- Mutating a symfony project - Isabel Garrido Cardenas
- Calculating what we can’t see: carbon emissions in the cloud - Mary Thomas, Leah Goldfarb
- Advanced Test Driven Development - Diego Aguiar
- How to handle content editing in Symfony - Titouan Galopin
- What is FleetOps and why you should care? - Jessica Orozco
- How to Instantly Upgrade your Legacy Symfony in Minutes - Tomas Votruba
- A web for anyone, anywhere, anytime - Rowdy Rabouw
- Modernizing with Symfony - Alexander M. Turek
- Headless possibilities - Ivo Lukač
- Observability tools: Who's who? - Jérôme Vieilledent
- Painless authentication with Access Tokens - Mathieu Santostefano
- Dynamic Validation with Symfony - Marion Hurteau
- The Evolution of Symfony: Now and to the Future! - Ryan Weaver
- Build apps, not platforms: operational maturity in a box - Ori Pekelman
2) Register by clicking on "Buy tickets"
"Workshop only", November 15-16, 10 workshops per day in small groups to learn, practice and improve your skills. Have a look on the workshop topics!
"Conference only", November 17-18, 3 main tracks, 1 unconference track, + 38 speakers, a private evening in the Walt Disney studio
A combo ticket "Conference + Workshops" to live "a week of Symfony" experience!
3) Prepare your participation by booking your accommodation and transportation
Please note that after October 25th we will not be able to guarantee availability and preferential rates for accommodation. More information on the blog post "All you need to know about accommodation". Follow our conference blog posts to not miss anything!
Join us and be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.