SymfonyOnline June 2023 - 2 days left to benefit from the regular ticket price
SymfonyOnline June 2023 is just a few weeks away:
- June 13-14: Workshops - Take the opportunity to grow your skills to the next level! It is possible to attend 1 two-day training or 2 one-day trainings. Have a look on the topics!
- June 15-16: Conference with 2 tracks in English with English subtitles. Each talk replay from the conference will be available as soon as each talk ends!
There are only 2 days left to enjoy the regular tickets! Take the chance to register before May 24th, midnight (CEST) by clicking here.
With SymfonyOnline June 2023 immerse yourself in an extraordinary learning experience with our schedule featuring 16 captivating talks delivered by renowned speakers:
- Keynote: The Scheduler Component • Fabien Potencier
- Asynchronous juggling with Symfony HttpClient • Allison Guilhem
- Tests in a Symfony application • Alexandre Salomé
- Is SOLID dead? Let's discuss reusable software design • Łukasz Chruściel
- Optimize your software with API first • Maximilian Beckers
- DDD (Debugger Driven Development • Carlos Granados
- Working with Pull Requests • Malte Wunsch
- Teaching Doctrine to be Lazy • Kevin Bond
- Design your API for the future • Titouan Galopin
- Here comes Symfony 6.3! • Nicolas Grekas
- Taming the Forking Beast: Refactoring Monolithic Projects • Marine Gandy
- ImportMap: Manage Your JS Deps Without Node • Kévin Dunglas
- Firefighting a Symfony & Elasticsearch app with Blackfire • Emanuele Panzeri
- Modern UIs with UX, a little JS & Zero Node • Ryan Weaver
- Decouple Your Apps with Symfony Messenger • Alexander M. Turek
- Let your end users be creative with the ExpressionLanguage component • Florian Merle
Explore a diverse range of topics, each complementing the other, and tailor your own unique journey that perfectly aligns with your interests! Whether you're seeking cutting-edge insights, practical tips, or thought-provoking discussions, our lineup of talks has something for everyone.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to broaden your knowledge and connect with Symfony community. Register now and unlock a world of inspiration!
Join us for this exciting event, be part of the @symfony community!
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.