SymfonyOnline June 2023 - Call for Papers ends on March 6th!
What if 2023 is the year you join the Symfony speakers?
The Call for Papers for SymfonyOnline June 2023, taking place on June 15 & 16, is open! Submit now your talk proposals in English until March 6th, 2023! We're always looking for a diverse range of speakers and topics.
Before sending your proposals, please take few seconds to read the following information:
- SymfonyOnline talks last for 30 minutes and are followed by 5 minutes for Q&A; Workshops can be ½, 1 or 2 days.
- Talks about Symfony and related projects (Twig, Doctrine, etc.) are prioritized over generic PHP talks. Original talks that haven't been delivered in previous conferences are also prioritized.
- You must have the rights to use your talk/workshop materials and you must be allowed to speak publicly about the project or topic you will present.
- For workshops, you must have experience as a workshop trainer and you'll be asked to send your slides for review during the selection process.
- We usually receive lots of similar proposals; consider submitting several proposals to increase your chances of being selected.
A technical committee will select the sessions among the proposals received at the closing deadline. All speakers will be contacted by email.
Each selected speaker and trainer will receive a free ticket to attend the conference as well as a speaker gift!
If you have never spoken at a conference before, our speaker mentoring program is for you! Experienced speakers will be happy to help you prepare for your conference, whether it's preparing your slides or rehearsing your talk. You can also ask for advice on #diversity or #speaker-mentoring channels on the Symfony Slack or in the comments when you send your talk proposal.
Please feel free to contact us, we will be more than happy to help you or answer your questions!
Join us and be part of the @symfony community!