SymfonyOnline June 2023: Conference launches tomorrow!
Get ready for an exciting event, folks! SymfonyOnline June 2023 is just around the corner, starting tomorrow and spanning 2 awesome days on June 15-16. Brace yourself for an amazing online conference with inspiring talks and mind-blowing insights! Don't worry if you haven't registered yet; there's still time to be a part it. Just head over to the registration page to attend the international online Symfony conference!
Guess what? The entire conference will be live-streamed on live.symfony.com! And guess what's even better? You can easily find the link to watch all the talks on your personal Account page. How convenient is that?
Check out all the 16 talks and speakers you’ll listen to during the online conference:
- Fabien Potencier - Keynote: The Scheduler Component
- Allison Guilhem - Asynchronous juggling with Symfony HttpClient
- Łukasz Chruściel - Is SOLID dead? Let's discuss reusable software design
- Maximilian Beckers - Optimize your software with API first
- Carlos Granados - DDD (Debugger Driven Development)
- Alexandre Salomé - Tests in a Symfony application
- Malte Wunsch - Working with Pull Requests
- Kevin Bond - Teaching Doctrine to be Lazy
- Nicolas Grekas - Here comes Symfony 6.3!
- Alexander M. Turek - Decouple Your Apps with Symfony Messenger
- Titouan Galopin - Design your API for the future
- Emanuele Panzeri - Firefighting a Symfony & Elasticsearch app with Blackfire
- Marine Gandy - Taming the Forking Beast: Refactoring Monolithic Projects
- Kévin Dunglas - AssetMapper: Manage Your JS Deps Without Node
- Florian Merle - Let your end users be creative with the ExpressionLanguage component
- Ryan Weaver - Modern UIs with UX, a little JS & Zero Node.
Speakers will be live to answer your questions at the end of each talk. Feel free to share your feedback and engage with them. It's the chance to interact with the Symfony experts! You can find the detailed conference schedule here!
Now, here's the cherry on top: all the talks are recorded and available for replay as soon as each talk will start. So, even if you can't make it to all the live sessions, you won't miss a thing. Just head over to your Symfony Live account to catch up on any talks you missed and watch them at your own pace.
See you there!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.