SymfonyOnline June 2023 - Design your API for the future
SymfonyOnline June 2023 is approaching soon, taking place on June 15-16 and with numerous speakers and topics already announced. If you wish to find out more, click on here.
We are thrilled to announce the newest addition to our team of speakers is:
"Designing an API is complex, the proof being the quantity of technologies invented to try to simplify and standardize it: REST, GraphQL, HAL, JSON-LD, Hydra...Designing an API for the future means ensuring its long-term stability: stability of input/output formats, versioning and deprecation management, inclusion of sub-resources, communication of changes to consumers...
Let's discuss these challenges and how to address them in the context of a Symfony API."
Are you aware that signing up and becoming a part of SymfonyOnline June 2023 can be accomplished with just a few clicks?
1) Read the detailed talks and workshops:
Allison Guilhem, Łukasz Chruściel, Fabien Potencier, Maximilian Beckers, Carlos Granados and, Alexandre Salomé, Malte Wunsch, Kevin Bond, Nicolas Grekas and, Alexander M. Turek are part of our incredible team of speakers. Further announcements will be made shortly, stay tuned!
The detailed and almost complete program is available here!
Discover also the exciting workshops that await you:
- Symfony 5/6: the fast track: 2-day Workshop by Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core-Team, on June 13 and 14
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns: 2-day Workshop by Alexandre Salomé, Director of Engineering, Platform.sh, on June 13 and 14
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony: 1-day Workshop by Jan Schädlich, Software Developer Freelance, on June 13 or June 14
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps: 1-day Workshop by Thomas Di Luccio, DevRel Engineer, Platform.sh, on June 13 or June 14
- Getting the Most Out of PHPStan: 1-day Workshop by Ondřej Mirtes, Creator of PHPStan, on June 13
- Test driven development the right way: 1-day Workshop by Diego Aguiar, Web Developer, SymfonyCasts, on June 14
2) Register by clicking on Buy ticket and benefit from the regular rate until May 24th (included).
3) Choose the ticket of your choice:
- June 13-14: Workshop only. It is possible to attend a two-day training or two one-day trainings. Topics are available here!
- June 15-16: Conference only with 2 tracks in English. Each talk replay from the conference will be available as soon as each talk ends!
- June 13-16: Combo ticket "Conference + Workshops" to live a Symfony week experience!
4) Follow the "conferences" blog posts to not miss anything!
Participate and learn the latest about Symfony from home!
Join us for this exciting event, be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.