SymfonyOnline June 2023 - Optimize your software with API first
SymfonyOnline June 2023, the next international Symfony conference, will take place from June 15 to 16! The schedule is currently being revealed as we go along. More details are available here.
We are pleased to announce that the next person to join the team of speakers is:
"Building software has the purpose of processing data - data flows into systems or must be made available to others. This is why we need APIs and this is at the core of the API first approach. The focus is on the API from the beginning.
In today’s approaches we often think in microservices and headless backend systems - two approaches that pushed the API first thinking.
What changes in the development process? How does the quality of the software increase? And how does API first make all stakeholders happier? I will try to answer these questions in my talk. I also want to show some practical tips and tools for APIs."
Some speakers have already been announced, discover the talks here.
Are you aware that it only takes a few clicks to register and join us at SymfonyOnline June 2023?
1) Register by clicking on Buy ticket and benefit from the regular rate until May 24th (included).
2) Choose the ticket of your choice:
- June 13-14: Workshop only. It is possible to attend a two-day training or two one-day trainings. Topics will be available shortly!
- June 15-16: Conference only with 2 tracks in English. Each talk replay from the conference will be available as soon as each talk ends!
- June 13-16: Combo ticket "Conference + Workshops" to live a Symfony week experience!
3) Follow the "conferences" blog posts to not miss anything!
Participate and learn the latest about Symfony from home!
Join us for this exciting event, be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.