SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Winter Edition is starting in 2 days!
The countdown is on! SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Winter Edition will start in 2 days! Join us on December 8 & 9 for two great conference days!
The recordings of the talks, in English with English subtitles, were made during SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022. Speakers will introduce their talk and questions and answers will be live at the end of each talk! Feel free to give them your feedback and ask questions:
- Keynote hosted by Fabien Potencier
- GNAP: The future of OAuth hosted by Robin Chalas
- Dilemmas and decisions. What we've learned designing new Sylius API hosted by Łukasz Chruściel
- From monolith to decoupled…wait, why is that one getting bigger?!? hosted by Shawna Spoor
- Customer Trust: Lessons Learned From 1000 Cybersecurity Assessments hosted by Christian Hyatt
- Unleashing the power of lazy objects in PHP hosted by Nicolas Grekas
- Transactional vs. Analytical Processing hosted by Christopher Hertel
- Advanced Git magic hosted by Pauline Vos
- 7 Lessons You Can Learn From Disney Movies hosted by Stefan Koopmanschap
- PHPStan: Advanced Types hosted by Ondřej Mirtes
- Schrödinger's SQL - The SQL inside the Doctrine box hosted by Claudio Zizza
- The PHP Stack’s Supply Chain hosted by Sebastian Bergmann
- Symfony & Hotwire: an efficient combo to quickly develop complex applications hosted by Florent Destremau
- Building a great product means designing for your users hosted by Natalie Harper
- FrankenPHP: a modern application server for Symfony apps hosted by Kévin Dunglas
- A self-training journey to the Symfony Certification - and beyond hosted by Camille Jouan
- Voice of partner panel discussion: how Platform.sh agency partners drive innovation and growth hosted by Erik Evrard
- Fighting impostor syndrome: a practical handbook hosted by Marine Gandy
- Climate change and IT, scaling sustainably hosted by Fred Plais and Leah Goldfarb
- Decoupling an application with Symfony Messenger hosted by David Buchmann
- Mutating a symfony project hosted by Isabel Garrido Cardenas
- Calculating what we can’t see: carbon emissions in the cloud hosted by Mary Thomas and Leah Goldfarb
- Advanced Test Driven Development hosted by Diego Aguiar
- How to handle content editing in Symfony hosted by Titouan Galopin
- What is FleetOps and why you should care? hosted by Jessica Orozco
- How to Instantly Upgrade your Legacy Symfony in Minutes hosted by Tomas Votruba
- A web for anyone, anywhere, anytime hosted by Rowdy Rabouw
- Modernizing with Symfony hosted by Alexander M. Turek
- Headless possibilities hosted by Ivo Lukač
- Observability tools: Who's who? hosted by Jérôme Vieilledent
- Painless authentication with Access Tokens hosted by Mathieu Santostefano
- Dynamic Validation with Symfony hosted by Marion Hurteau
- The Evolution of Symfony: Now and to the Future! hosted by Ryan Weaver
- Build apps, not platforms: operational maturity in a box hosted by Ori Pekelman
- Bring your own knowledge: The Shopware App System and platform.sh hosted by Niklas Dzösch
- From a legacy Monolith to a Symfony Service Oriented Architecture with zero downtime hosted by Clément Bertillon
The detailed conference schedule is available online.
We recommend using Chrome for a better experience.
Replay will be available as soon as the conference ends. You'll be able to watch the replay just after the conference on your live Symfony account!
Register the SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Winter Edition conference today!
Join us and be part of the @symfony community!
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.