The plugin system gets better
The plugin system gets better every day. During the last week, we have made some great enhancements to the system. Here are the main new features:
- You can now associate an image to a plugin. This image is used in the lists, the plugin information tab, and in the RSS feeds.
- When you want to join a plugin team, you now need to explain the reasons. Before, plugin leaders only received the request without further explanations. Now, they can accept or decline, based on something.
- You can now list the plugins by categories from the homepage. There is also a link to list all plugins, even those without any release yet.
- The system is now able to parse the changelog information from the
package.xmlfile. This information is available in the new "Changelog" tab for each plugin. I have also added a FAQ to explain how it works.
- The RSS feeds have been redesigned to provide more information. The "recently updated" feed also have the changelog if available.
- Each user is now represented by a gravatar.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.