Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.0, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Bundles
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to use Best Practices for Structuring Bundles
- How to use Bundle Inheritance to Override parts of a Bundle
- How to Override any Part of a Bundle
- How to remove the AcmeDemoBundle
- How to expose a Semantic Configuration for a Bundle
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.