DoctrineEdit this page
Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.1, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.2 (the current stable version).
- How to handle File Uploads with Doctrine
- How to use Doctrine Extensions: Timestampable, Sluggable, Translatable, etc.
- How to Register Event Listeners and Subscribers
- How to use Doctrine's DBAL Layer
- How to generate Entities from an Existing Database
- How to work with Multiple Entity Managers and Connections
- How to Register Custom DQL Functions
- How to Define Relationships with Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- How to implement a simple Registration Form
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.