Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.1, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Routing
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to force routes to always use HTTPS or HTTP
- How to allow a “/” character in a route parameter
- How to configure a redirect to another route without a custom controller
- How to use HTTP Methods beyond GET and POST in Routes
- How to use Service Container Parameters in your Routes
- How to create a custom Route Loader
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.