Recipes about Bundles
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to install 3rd party Bundles
- How to use Best Practices for Structuring Bundles
- How to use Bundle Inheritance to Override parts of a Bundle
- How to Override any Part of a Bundle
- How to remove the AcmeDemoBundle
- How to expose a Semantic Configuration for a Bundle
- How to simplify configuration of multiple Bundles
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.