Recipes about Configuration
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Master and Create new Environments
- How to override Symfony’s Default Directory Structure
- Understanding how the Front Controller, Kernel and Environments work together
- How to Set External Parameters in the Service Container
- How to use PdoSessionHandler to store Sessions in the Database
- How to use the Apache Router
- Configuring a web server
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.