Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.2, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Configuration
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Master and Create new Environments
- How to override Symfony’s Default Directory Structure
- Understanding how the Front Controller, Kernel and Environments work together
- How to Set External Parameters in the Service Container
- How to use PdoSessionHandler to store Sessions in the Database
- How to use the Apache Router
- Configuring a web server
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.