SecurityEdit this page
Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.2, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.0 (the current stable version).
- How to load Security Users from the Database (the Entity Provider)
- How to add "Remember Me" Login Functionality
- How to implement your own Voter to blacklist IP Addresses
- How to use Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- How to use Advanced ACL Concepts
- How to force HTTPS or HTTP for Different URLs
- How to customize your Form Login
- How to secure any Service or Method in your Application
- How to create a custom User Provider
- How to create a custom Authentication Provider
- How to change the Default Target Path Behavior