Recipes about Templating
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Inject Variables into all Templates (i.e. Global Variables)
- How to use and Register namespaced Twig Paths
- How to use PHP instead of Twig for Templates
- How to write a custom Twig Extension
- How to render a Template without a custom Controller
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.