You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.2 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
Recipes about Testing
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to simulate HTTP Authentication in a Functional Test
- How to simulate Authentication with a Token in a Functional Test
- How to test the Interaction of several Clients
- How to use the Profiler in a Functional Test
- How to test code that interacts with the Database
- How to test Doctrine Repositories
- How to customize the Bootstrap Process before running Tests
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.