You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
The Components implement common features needed to develop websites. They are the foundation of the Symfony full-stack framework, but they can also be used standalone even if you don't use the framework as they don't have any mandatory dependencies.
- The DependencyInjection Component
- Types of Injection
- Introduction to Parameters
- Working with Container Service Definitions
- How to Inject Instances into the Container
- Compiling the Container
- Working with Tagged Services
- Using a Factory to Create Services
- Configuring Services with a Service Configurator
- Managing Common Dependencies with Parent Services
- Advanced Container Configuration
- Lazy Services
- Container Building Workflow
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.