AsseticEdit this page
Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.3 (the current stable version).
- How to Use Assetic for Asset Management
- Combining, Compiling and Minimizing Web Assets with PHP Libraries
- How to Minify CSS/JS Files (Using UglifyJS and UglifyCSS)
- How to Use Assetic for Image Optimization with Twig Functions
- How to Apply an Assetic Filter to a specific File Extension
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.