Recipes about Bundles
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Install 3rd Party Bundles
- Best Practices for Reusable Bundles
- How to Use Bundle Inheritance to Override Parts of a Bundle
- How to Override any Part of a Bundle
- How to Remove the AcmeDemoBundle
- How to Load Service Configuration inside a Bundle
- How to Create Friendly Configuration for a Bundle
- How to Simplify Configuration of multiple Bundles
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.