You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.3.
Recipes about Doctrine
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to use Doctrine Extensions: Timestampable, Sluggable, Translatable, etc.
- How to Register Event Listeners and Subscribers
- How to Use Doctrine DBAL
- How to Generate Entities from an Existing Database
- How to Work with multiple Entity Managers and Connections
- How to Register custom DQL Functions
- How to Define Relationships with Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- How to Provide Model Classes for several Doctrine Implementations
- How to Implement a Simple Registration Form
- How to Use PdoSessionHandler to Store Sessions in the Database
- How to Use MongoDbSessionHandler to Store Sessions in a MongoDB Database
- Console Commands
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.