DoctrineEdit this page
Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.2 (the current stable version).
- How to use Doctrine Extensions: Timestampable, Sluggable, Translatable, etc.
- How to Register Event Listeners and Subscribers
- How to Use Doctrine DBAL
- How to Generate Entities from an Existing Database
- How to Work with multiple Entity Managers and Connections
- How to Register custom DQL Functions
- How to Define Relationships with Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- How to Provide Model Classes for several Doctrine Implementations
- How to Implement a Simple Registration Form
- How to Use PdoSessionHandler to Store Sessions in the Database
- How to Use MongoDbSessionHandler to Store Sessions in a MongoDB Database
- Console Commands