Recipes about Form
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Customize Form Rendering
- Form Rendering Basics
- What are Form Themes?
- Form Theming
- Form Theming in Twig
- Form Theming in PHP
- Referencing base Form Blocks (Twig specific)
- Making Application-wide Customizations
- How to Customize an individual Field
- How to Customize a Collection Prototype
- Other common Customizations
- Using Form Variables
- How to Use Data Transformers
- How to Dynamically Modify Forms Using Form Events
- How to Embed a Collection of Forms
- How to Create a Custom Form Field Type
- How to Create a Form Type Extension
- How to Reduce Code Duplication with "inherit_data"
- How to Unit Test your Forms
- How to Configure empty Data for a Form Class
- How to Use the submit() Function to Handle Form Submissions
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.