SecurityEdit this page
Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.2 (the current stable version).
Authentication (Identifying/Logging in the User)
- How to Build a Traditional Login Form
- How to Load Security Users from the Database (the Entity Provider)
- How to Add "Remember Me" Login Functionality
- How to Impersonate a User
- How to Customize your Form Login
- How to Create a custom User Provider
- How to Create a custom Authentication Provider
- Using pre Authenticated Security Firewalls
- How to Change the default Target Path Behavior
- Using CSRF Protection in the Login Form
- How to Use multiple User Providers
Authorization (Denying Access)
- How to Use Voters to Check User Permissions
- How to Use Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- How to Use advanced ACL Concepts
- How to Force HTTPS or HTTP for different URLs
- How to Secure any Service or Method in your Application
- How Does the Security access_control Work?
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.