Warning: You are browsing the documentation for version 2.4 which is not maintained anymore.
If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading.
- How to Force Routes to always Use HTTPS or HTTP
- How to Allow a "/" Character in a Route Parameter
- How to Configure a Redirect without a custom Controller
- How to Use HTTP Methods beyond GET and POST in Routes
- How to Use Service Container Parameters in your Routes
- How to Create a custom Route Loader
- Redirect URLs with a Trailing Slash
- How to Pass Extra Information from a Route to a Controller
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.