RoutingEdit this page
Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.4, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.3 (the current stable version).
- How to Force Routes to always Use HTTPS or HTTP
- How to Allow a "/" Character in a Route Parameter
- How to Configure a Redirect without a custom Controller
- How to Use HTTP Methods beyond GET and POST in Routes
- How to Use Service Container Parameters in your Routes
- How to Create a custom Route Loader
- Redirect URLs with a Trailing Slash
- How to Pass Extra Information from a Route to a Controller