ConfigurationEdit this page
Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.5, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.2 (the current stable version).
- How to Master and Create new Environments
- How to Override Symfony's default Directory Structure
- Using Parameters within a Dependency Injection Class
- Understanding how the Front Controller, Kernel and Environments Work together
- How to Set external Parameters in the Service Container
- How to Use PdoSessionHandler to Store Sessions in the Database
- How to Use the Apache Router
- Configuring a Web Server
- How to Organize Configuration Files
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.