You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.5 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
Recipes about Form
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Customize Form Rendering
- How to Use Data Transformers
- How to Dynamically Modify Forms Using Form Events
- How to Embed a Collection of Forms
- How to Create a Custom Form Field Type
- How to Create a Form Type Extension
- How to Reduce Code Duplication with “inherit_data”
- How to Unit Test your Forms
- How to Configure empty Data for a Form Class
- How to Use the submit() Function to Handle Form Submissions
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.