Warning: You are browsing the documentation for version 2.5 which is not maintained anymore.
If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading.
- How to Build a Traditional Login Form
- How to Load Security Users from the Database (the Entity Provider)
- How to Add "Remember Me" Login Functionality
- How to Impersonate a User
- How to Implement your own Voter to Blacklist IP Addresses
- How to Use Voters to Check User Permissions
- How to Use Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- How to Use advanced ACL Concepts
- How to Force HTTPS or HTTP for different URLs
- How to Restrict Firewalls to a Specific Request
- How to Restrict Firewalls to a Specific Host
- How to Customize your Form Login
- How to Secure any Service or Method in your Application
- How to Create a custom User Provider
- How to Create a Custom Form Password Authenticator
- How to Authenticate Users with API Keys
- How to Create a custom Authentication Provider
- Using pre Authenticated Security Firewalls
- How to Change the default Target Path Behavior
- Using CSRF Protection in the Login Form
- How to Choose the Password Encoder Algorithm Dynamically
- How Does the Security access_control Work?
- How to Use multiple User Providers
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.