Recipes about Testing
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Simulate HTTP Authentication in a Functional Test
- How to Simulate Authentication with a Token in a Functional Test
- How to Test the Interaction of several Clients
- How to Use the Profiler in a Functional Test
- How to Test Code that Interacts with the Database
- How to Test Doctrine Repositories
- How to Customize the Bootstrap Process before Running Tests
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.