You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.6 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.3.
The Components implement common features needed to develop websites. They are the foundation of the Symfony full-stack framework, but they can also be used standalone even if you don't use the framework as they don't have any mandatory dependencies.
- The Config Component
- Loading Resources
- Caching based on Resources
- Defining and Processing Configuration Values
- Validating Configuration Values
- Defining a Hierarchy of Configuration Values Using the TreeBuilder
- Adding Node Definitions to the Tree
- Default and Required Values
- Documenting the Option
- Optional Sections
- Merging Options
- Appending Sections
- Validation Rules
- Processing Configuration Values
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.