You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.6 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
Recipes about Assetic
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Use Assetic for Asset Management
- Combining, Compiling and Minimizing Web Assets with PHP Libraries
- How to Minify CSS/JS Files (Using UglifyJS and UglifyCSS)
- How to Use Assetic for Image Optimization with Twig Functions
- How to Apply an Assetic Filter to a specific File Extension
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.