Recipes about Configuration
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Master and Create new Environments
- How to Override Symfony’s default Directory Structure
- Using Parameters within a Dependency Injection Class
- Understanding how the Front Controller, Kernel and Environments Work together
- How to Set external Parameters in the Service Container
- How to Use PdoSessionHandler to Store Sessions in the Database
- How to Use the Apache Router
- Configuring a Web Server
- How to Organize Configuration Files
- How to Use MongoDbSessionHandler to Store Sessions in a MongoDB Database
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.