You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.6 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
Recipes about Console
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Create a Console Command
- How to Use the Console
- How to Call a Command from a Controller
- How to Generate URLs and Send Emails from the Console
- How to Enable Logging in Console Commands
- How to Define Commands as Services
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.