You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.6 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
Recipes about Security
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
Authentication (Identifying/Logging in the User)¶
- How to Build a Traditional Login Form
- How to Load Security Users from the Database (the Entity Provider)
- How to Add “Remember Me” Login Functionality
- How to Impersonate a User
- How to Customize your Form Login
- How to Create a custom User Provider
- How to Create a Custom Form Password Authenticator
- How to Authenticate Users with API Keys
- How to Create a custom Authentication Provider
- Using pre Authenticated Security Firewalls
- How to Change the default Target Path Behavior
- Using CSRF Protection in the Login Form
- How to Choose the Password Encoder Algorithm Dynamically
- How to Use multiple User Providers
- How to Restrict Firewalls to a Specific Request
- How to Restrict Firewalls to a Specific Host
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.