WARNING: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 3.4 which is not maintained anymore. Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.1.
Create your own PHP Framework
Create your own PHP Framework¶
- The HttpFoundation Component
- The Front Controller
- The Routing Component
- The HttpKernel Component: the Controller Resolver
- The Separation of Concerns
- Unit Testing
- The EventDispatcher Component
- The HttpKernel Component: HttpKernelInterface
- The HttpKernel Component: The HttpKernel Class
- The DependencyInjection Component
- Next » Introduction
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.