Table of Contents
Do you prefer video tutorials? Check out the Webpack Encore screencast series.
create static CSS and JS files in your
public/ directory directly and
include them in your templates.
Encore is inspired by Webpacker and Mix, but stays in the spirit of Webpack: using its features, concepts and naming conventions for a familiar feel. It aims to solve the most common Webpack use cases.
Encore is made by Symfony and works beautifully in Symfony applications. But it can be used in any PHP application and even with other server side programming languages!
- How to Use a Custom Version Strategy for Assets
- Advanced Webpack Config
- Configuring Babel
- Using Bootstrap CSS & JS
- Using a CDN
- Async Code Splitting
- Copying & Referencing Images
- CSS Preprocessors: Sass, LESS, Stylus, etc.
- Adding Custom Loaders & Plugins
- Using webpack-dev-server and HMR
- FAQ and Common Issues
- Installing Encore
- jQuery Plugins and Legacy Applications
- Creating Page-Specific CSS/JS
- PostCSS and autoprefixing (postcss-loader)
- Enabling React.js
- Creating a Shared Commons Entry
- Encore: Setting up your Project
- Enabling Source Maps
- Preventing Duplication by "Splitting" Shared Code into Separate Files
- Enabling TypeScript (ts-loader)
- Inlining files in CSS with Webpack URL Loader
- Asset Versioning
- Using Encore in a Virtual Machine
- Enabling Vue.js (vue-loader)